Tuesday, January 20, 2015

And so it begins...

Well guys I leave on my mission TOMORROW. Like whaaaaaat?! This month probably went by the fastest. The holidays just made everything fly by!

I'm pretty sure I have everything I need. I think of something new everyday I think I'll need at Walmart. HA. (Dang, I'm going to miss that nasty place) I made a huge dent on my packing and I'll finish tonight and tomorrow morning! Hopefully everything fits!! A year and a half is a long time in girl world I'll tell you what! Whenever I go on a trip I always pack extra things in case I think I'll need them... there's no room for extra crap! Oops... probably shouldn't say crap anymore...

I'm just so stinking excited to serve my mission! The anticipation of this day seemed to fly by and drag on at the same time. I feel so blessed to be able to do this and to share something so special to me. THE GOSPEL. The gospel has absolutely changed my life for the better. I just want to share the knowledge I have with the people of the Philippines already! But I guess I need to learn their language first. I guuuueeeesssss ;).

So Provo MTC... Watch out! Cause here I come! (....Tomorrow....)

No comments:

Post a Comment